Highlights from Labia Tales series


Labia Tales Series

Excerption from the chapter "The sleeping beauty"

After Petra drugs her girlfriend she drags her to the bedroom...   

      I brought her to the bed and stripped her down. I just stared at her beautiful body for a few minutes, before I started to caress her. I ran my fingers through her blond hair, I caressed her statue-like face with the tips of my spread fingers. I got totally excited when I kissed her on her mouth. I slipped my tongue between her soft lips and licked and sucked her mouth. It was just fantastic. I moved to her white neck and I kissed her all over like she was fully awake and ready for my love.
    Suddenly I decided to go down on her and I started to suck on her glorious pussy lips. She tasted wonderful. She didn't react, her pussy didn't get wet, except from my saliva. She breathed normally, she did not feel anything. I sucked her meaty labia into my mouth and then closed my teeth at the base of her lips while I made circles with my playful tongue darting between her luscious lips. I bit her tender flesh and moved my jaw left and right with the pussy lips between my teeth. After a while I started to suck on her pussy and her lips got swollen from my activity. Her labia became somewhat puffy from the strong suction. It was even reddish and plump when I started to chew it. While I sucked and licked her pussy I fingered and rubbed my own. I did not cum because I concentrated more on her than on myself. I'm not sure how long I would have done it if she hadn't moved and her lips unexpectedly smacked out of my mouth.
    She pulled her legs up and after a while she turned to her side. I cuddled up to her and turned off the lights. I caressed her a little bit more before I fell asleep. 

 

Excerption from the chapter "Roomers"

Her flat chest excited me above all, and I flicked her long protruding nipples with my tongue and pulled on them with my fingers. I sucked on her nipple gently at the beginning but with increasing force later on. I held the base of her nipple between my lips and tugged and pulled on them while I shook her other nipple in every direction with my hand. I touched her drenching entrance with my free hand and inserted three fingers. I fucked her minge slowly with my fingers and added the fourth after a while. I felt as her body trembled in pleasure and I used this moment to slip in my whole fist. She convulsed and buckled as I fucked her extremely stretched vagina and sucked her sensitive nipples. Her cry of joy was audible even on the other side of the river. Bria's trembling and shaking increased for a while and with a sudden cry her whole body collapsed. I didn't expect this and she fell over me onto the floor. Her muscles held my hand so tightly that I couldn't pull it out and I remained buried under her until I managed to get her back to consciousness. We were on the ground between the mattress and the wall. She got up somehow but her muscles still held my hand inside her.
"I can't take out my hand" I reminded her.
"I know," she moaned and I felt as her muscles started to tremble. "I will come again..."
    And she did. She came without doing anything at all. She cried and squirmed on the ground for minutes. I felt the strength in her vagina muscles with each movement of my hand as I tried to pull it out, her muscles contracted with incredible force and Bria's pleasure turned into unconsciousness again. This time I managed to free my aching hand with a sudden jerk. I looked at my colourless skin on my hand and I massaged it while I tried to check if it was working correctly.

 

Excerption from the chapter "Parallel lines"

    I was lying on my back and my tits stood in the pulled cone shape which was their usual since we arrived to the island, because my nipples were tied to a weight through a block which was on the mast of the small sailing vessel. My labia were tied to some other weight which was hung over the side of the ship. I was reading a book about sailing which Esther gave me. A sudden jerk on my nipples made me cry out in pain. Esther bent down and removed the strings from my elongated nipples.
"As I can see they need some rest," she commented.
    Until now every day she played with my body. I spent long hours with strings tied around my nipples and they were tied to every possible thing. They were pulled and stretched in every direction mostly away from my body. Because of the constant friction of the strings and the strong stretching they got bruised. The seawater caused a burning pain because of the salt. My lips were up to the task and except for some soreness and minor discomfort the sessions didn't cause any problems.
"Yes, it hurts like hell when I go to swim," I said glancing into her cold grey eyes.
"Tell me why you are so obsessed with stretching your lips?" She asked while she was frowning her nose in pretty wrinkles.
"I like them big, it is visually pleasing," I started. "And this stretching sensation..." I inclined my head towards the grotesquely elongated skins of my pussy. "It is very pleasurable for me."
"I can see that," murmured Esther as she probed my pussy with two fingers. "How could you be constantly aroused?" She sucked the wetness from her fingers.
"It is my way of living," I said after some consideration.

Excerption from the chapter "Teacher's Pet"

     We moved into my king size bed where I explored the limits of the elasticity of her tits. Because of my aversion to hairy pussy I only caressed her genital area without going down on her but in her aroused state the gentle massage around her clit did the trick and she went limp after a brief shudder.
    I decided to tie her to the bed and get rid of her pubic hair. Her boots and stockings remained because I rather wanted to secure her than to strip her. She wheezed impatiently while I returned with a scissor, a flask of shaving gel, a hot towel and a razor.
    "What are you doing?" She tried to raise her head to check the preparation.
    "Relax and just enjoy it…"
    I put the hot wet towel onto her crotch which she acknowledged with a long sigh. Before she could ask anything I put a finger on her mouth and kissed her neck gently then moved with my kisses to her mouth. The diversionary manouver was successful. Because her bush was unkempt it required an initial run with scissors before I sprayed the shaving gel onto it.
    "But I don't want that!" She exclaimed frantically.
    "Have you ever tried it?" I whispered to her as I licked her cute ear. She shook her head. "It is going to feel amazing!" I assured her and went on with my activities.
     As more and more hair disappeared with each stroke of the blade her crotch showed more from her smooth white skin. This kind of transition always mesmerized me. Every time when the annoying patch of hair disappeared from a woman's body it showed the perfection of nature's design without any bothering imperfection. I was convinced that the only reason that nature or God, if you are into him, put fur there was to give us the pleasure of this moment. I studied my work intensely for a long moment.
    "Is there something wrong?" Looked up Viola not understanding the lack of action.
    "Promise me to keep it like this!" I whispered still under the effect of the sight from her bare genitals. "It is so beautiful and perfect!"
    "Let me see it!"
    "No. Not yet! Let's try it first…"




1 comment:

Pete S. said...

I purchased your books after reading these quotes. I have to say they are all amazing! Keep writing.