The raping affair

XIII.


The days passed slowly. The summer was hot as usual and my pussy slowly regained some of its sensitivity. It felt completely dead for about six weeks after Christine tried out one of her experimental pharmaceuticals on me. I had the most fantastic orgasm in my life under the effect of the drug, but it rendered the nerves on the area numb. It was about time to get back my old responsiveness...


Dear Visitor,

I have interrupted the story as I made up my mind to create an e-book from my stories which you may find under this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/746855 

A free sample is available in various formats. In case if it is to your liking and want to read on you may drop me an e-mail and I send you a coupon to get a discount as my blog's visitor!

Happy reading!
Petra

No comments: