The present

IX.

At home it was very boring. I read a lot and masturbated all day. I couldn't stop touching myself. I was horny all the time and it didn't matter how often I satisfied myself. One afternoon I tied a string to my lips. I stretched them wide and tied the strings together behind my waist. This way I had both hands free to play on my broadly opened cunt. The whole area of sensitive skin was stretched out to make me feel better. I kept my lips tied and stretched wide till evening. When I removed the strings my lips looked a little bit out of shape and they were sore. Fisting became my daily routine. I could relax my muscles and this way my hand slipped in and out as if it were a finger. This way I achieved a kind of different orgasm. I didn't want to ruin myself so I started to practice vaginal muscle training. This is a kind of ancient practice that originated in the east. It is very healthy because it allows more control on the muscles in the pubic region.
 

Dear Visitor,

I apologize that I interrupted the story but recently I have decided to create an e-book from my stories which you may find under https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/746855 

A free sample is available in various formats. In case if it is to your liking and want to read on you may drop me an e-mail and I send you a coupon to get a discount as my blog's visitor!

Happy reading!
Petra

No comments: