The dancing queen

XVIII.

I had the night shift, as usual at weekends, in the traumatology ward in the hospital where I worked as a nurse. The ambulance came in from an accident with two injured. Both were unconscious when they were found. The elder woman regained consciousness while we stitched her wounds. The younger woman or really the girl had no major injury but was still unconscious when she was brought back from the scanner.
I had to check on her every hour. I noticed her perfect athletic body. Somewhat masculine since she had broad shoulders, small perky tits, tight round ass and the best muscular stomach that I've ever seen. She was fragile, slim somewhere about 160 cm, with shoulder long dirty blond hair. To have a perfect body she only lacked longer thighs. Her face had also a slight masculine feature, having a firm zygomatic arch and strong jaws. 


Dear Visitor,

Due to the fact that I made up my mind and created an e-book from my stories which you may find under this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/746855 I interrupt now your reading...

A free sample is available in various formats. In case if it is to your liking and want to read on you may drop me an e-mail and I send you a coupon to get a discount as my blog's visitor!

Happy reading!
Petra

No comments: