The aftermath of a contest

XVII.

I had to say farewell to Christine who signed a 3 year contract with an American scientific institute. I wanted to be with her so much for a last time before she left, but she couldn't arrange it. I thought that she didn't want to. She didn't even let me to accompany her to the airport. She said that I cannot behave myself. I missed the sessions when she tortured me. Samantha was a sensual lover and a great friend, but she never hurt me seriously. We just had normal sex, but sometimes that was just not enough. Christine left an enormous space in my heart and in my life as well.
 

Dear Visitor,

I am sorry to interrupt the story but I made up my mind to create an e-book from my stories which you may find under this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/746855 

A free sample is available in various formats. In case if it is to your liking and want to read on you may drop me an e-mail and I send you a coupon to get a discount as my blog's visitor!

Happy reading!
Petra

No comments: