Samantha's affair

VI.

I was a bit depressed of the thought that I had to go back home. After a fortnight school would be over and the field-work would begin after only a month. My mother lived with my grandmother and they could be very tiresome after only a few hours with them.
I had such a good time with Samantha. We were together almost every day for all kinds of activities. I even missed her when we were apart for just a few hours. I really had a crush on her. My own thoughts and feelings towards her bothered me all day and night. Because of my socialization I could not accept the fact that I was a lesbian. I analyzed my memories of past relationships and I had to admit -at least to myself- that I had never been attracted to any man. I felt strange couriosity about other girls' bodies. I had thought that it was for discovering my own sexuality. Now I believe it was more than simple curiousity. I didn't know at that time how to deal with my strange emotions. Luckily I had a very strong personality for an 18 year old, but it took a while before I accepted the fact that I was different. It took even more time to admit it to anybody else.



Dear Visitor,

I apologize that I interrupted the story but recently I have decided to create an e-book from my stories which you may find under https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/746855 

A free sample is available in various formats. In case if it is to your liking and want to read on you may drop me an e-mail and I send you a coupon to get a discount as my blog's visitor!

Happy reading!
Petra

No comments: