Christine returns

III.

More than a month passed since my first lesbian sex. I sat home at the end of May on a Saturday morning when the phone rang. I picked up the receiver and I heard Christine's soft voice.
"Hello Petra!"
"Christine! You were on my mind!"
"Really?"
"Yes. I don't know what to say..."
"Are you angry with me?" asked the sweet voice.
"No. I just want to know a few things!"
"Like what?"
"Can we meet?"
"Yes, if you want to. Do you know the cafeteria next to the bus station, near the river?"
"Certainly."
"Be there in 30 minutes!"
She hung up the phone without waiting for my answer. I arrived before her, and I got very excited when I saw her. She looked gorgeous. She sat opposite me and ordered drinks for both of us. Then she leaned closer and looked into my eyes.
"You still look very innocent!"
"I would like to look more innocently..." said I, smiling about her comment.
"We can arrange it! Now tell me; what do you want to know!"
"Everything."
"I couldn't resist to your big flaps, so I decided to kidnap you! I gave you a sleeping pill that I bought at the chemist's and then I gave you N-mobilisine injection. This blocks most of the striated muscles, as I mentioned I'm a scientist, I deal mostly in medical research."
 

Dear Visitor,

I apologize that I interrupted the story but recently I have decided to create an e-book from my stories which you may find under https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/746855 

A free sample is available in various formats. In case if it is to your liking and want to read on you may drop me an e-mail and I send you a coupon to get a discount as my blog's visitor!

Enjoy your reading!
Petra

No comments: